View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink))
Junior Member
x-e's Avatar
Posts: 15
Join Date: Dec 2008
Default 12-30-2008, 02:51 PM

Well, if I were you would just wait. It's probably best to do what the doctor tells you, that to me seems like the intelligent thing. If you were to have another miscarriage you might consider foster or adoption. That works.
Reply With Quote